Wednesday 12 May 2010

3 To Go, What Have I Forgot To Do?

Three days until we are off on our holidays and amazingly everything is running like clockwork so far.

The currency, clobber, sun tan lotion, paperwork, route planning, excursion booking, drinks packages and even the obligatory hair cuts are all sorted. Obviously I am checking and re-checking that I have the tickets, passports and cash as I always do, but they all seem to be still there just waiting to be picked up on Saturday morning. The feeling of hiatus is beginning to worry me now. There must be something that I have missed, bloody hell we have been on weekend trips before and I have forgotten to pack a single shirt, or picked up my brown shoes only to discover the left and right don't match, except for the colour. I must stop panicking, it will all be ok, Debra will be in the background checking everything is just so. I am in the clear, nothing to worry about.

Arrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh just remembered we still need to PACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment